Water Heater Repair
All Brands and Same-Day Service!
24/7 Service. Call 702-871-1005.
Five benefits to regular water heater repair and maintenance from Hawthorne Plumbing, Heating & Cooling:
- Never buy another water heater. If properly maintained, a water hater can last up to 20, 30 and even 40 years. Could this be the last water heater you will ever need to purchase?
- Safety: The Consumer Product Safety Commission says just about every day someone gets injured or killed by an exploding water heater. There are several situations that can cause a hot water heater to explode including water pressure and flammable vapor in a gas water heater. With our annual 14-Point Precision Tune-Up and Professional Inspection, you won't have to worry; we will look for any conditions that may be unsafe for you and your family.
- Reduce costly breakdowns by giving your water heater the care it needs. You will have fewer components burn out and less need for repairs.
- Peace and Quite: Water heaters that have sediment build-up on the bottom can become very noisy. As the burners heat the bottom of the tank, gas bubbles form under the sediment, the thumping and popping noises are created by the gas bubbles escaping from under the sediment. Proper maintenance can 'flush' the sediment out to make sure you have your peace and quiet.
- Energy Savings: Research shows properly maintained water heaters can reduce your energy costs by 12-15%.
Your 14-Point Precision Tune-up and Professional Inspection includes:
- Combustion chamber care
- 5-point ionic leak detection
- Evaluation of sacrificial anode
- Sediment system flushing
- Thermocouple replacement
- Vent inspection
- Back draft testing
- Gas leak detection
- Check stabilization and balance
- Inspect emergency safety relief valve
- Aerator sediment removal
- Calibrate controls/pressure
- Test temperature and pressure release valve